Due to growth and having more leads than we can handle, RAMUS Realty Group has immediate openings for exceptional salespeople. We’re looking for a few good agents. You don’t have to be a billion dollar producer or superstar, but commitment to the client is the prerequisite. Our team spans both Schuylkill and Berks Counties and you can work remotely with our technology – no floor time or cube farms that force you to come into the office.
Why work with us? The average real estate agent will sell 11 homes per year. Our firm has a minimum of 24 per agent per year, with most of our group closing 40-60 per year. We are highly productive and bring in more leads than our current team can handle. A main problem with real estate sales is finding leads – we obviously do not have this problem. You will be fed both listings and buyer leads and don’t have to prospect or door knock (unless that’s your thing!). Just work the leads using the system and technology we provide.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility and earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team.
Again, we have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle, and that’s why we’re interested in growing our team. We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling. Everything else is just like learning the features, functions and benefits of what you’re currently selling – just a lot more lucrative.
If you already are in real estate, you do not have to be a billion dollar producer to apply. We have the leads if you have the drive and motivation. In our office the CLIENTS come first. If you run your business committed to the CLIENT, are ethical and want to be in an office where the broker supports you and always has your back, give us a call.
The highest earning sales agents are full-time professionals who are – first and foremost – passionate about what they are doing. They excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, negotiating and closing. We want professionals who have the ability to communicate at a high level – you must be responsive to clients and teach first time homebuyers how the process works, or talk a home seller through the transaction from beginning to end. We can teach you how to do this if you are committed to learn and use our systems.
- Full time (not 9-5 specifically but to be successful you will work 35+ hours/week)
- Ability to work nights/weekends and be flexible in scheduling
- Follow-up on leads provided in a timely manner
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Communicate communicate communicate!
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Passion for selling and working with people
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and enthused at an open-ended compensation plan
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one.)
About Us: Our team is highly productive with the goal of 24 closings per year MINIMUM per agent, with half of the team closing double this figure. There is no cap on income. The harder you work the more you will make. How did we achieve these exceptional results? Our infrastructure & systems were built with one primary goal: to sell the most homes in the shortest period of time. With an aggressive marketing & lead system, endorsements, and a talented sales team, we have been able to generate more quality leads than we can handle. We’re certain you will be more successful on our team than on any other.
You must commit to our CORE VALUES to be a member of our team.
- We embrace a high touch approach that helps agents connect more effectively with clients & their community.
- We focus on results and promote a solutions-driven approach that puts CLIENT first
- We believe in putting the client and the missions before us as individuals
- We enable collaboration amongst the team members
- We provide systems that reduce agent workload
- We adapt to challenges with passion and positivity
- We dream big
- We delight our clients
Our model is not for everyone, but if you seek a positive environment, assistance with developing business, a competitive split, respect, and a leader who won’t throw you to the wolves, we might be a fit. We don’t do floor time. There are no mandatory meetings. No babysitting. No politics. There is a wealth of technology, tools, resources for developing business, and fantastic pizza next door.
This is a hard business – that’s the truth. But with hard work and dedication to the client comes high rewards.
Whether you are pondering getting your license or have years of experience under your belt, if you are wondering what firm is right for you, drop us a line and we’d be happy to discuss your future.
We are more than a place to hang your license. If you wish, we can help you carve out your niche. We employ the latest technology, massive help with social media, client development, support in active transactions, training in negotiation, listing properties, buyer agency, and many other things that keep our firm on the cutting edge and ahead of the industry curve. We even have room for licensees who just want to have a referral role to leverage their sphere of influence.
We look forward to exploring you becoming a member of our high performance team.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)