For our INVESTOR CLIENTS – Even as COVID-19 continues to wreak havoc with the global economy—putting the majority of commercial real estate investment activity on pause—there will be distressed real estate opportunities in the coming months. At the present time, billions of dollars are being lined up in new real estate funds created to buy distressed debt backed by hotels, malls, office buildings and other commercial properties suffering significant losses of value during the coronavirus crisis. We stand ready to assist our clients to realize buying opportunities.
We have established a thorough set of guidelines and protocols to ensure we have a safe and healthy environment and workplace for all our clients and staff. The guidelines and protocols for social distancing will be in accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Department of Health (DOH) safety requirements.
- Buyers and agents must wear masks at showings
- Buyers must attest that they are not currently exhibiting symptoms of illness, have not tested positive for the virus and to their knowledge have not been exposed to the virus
- Only 3 people (agent + 2 buyers) may attend each showing
- Eyes only – please look at the house but do not touch anything
- Buyers must be preapproved with proof of cash or financing
- Please drive by the property prior to showing to be sure you want to see the inside
Our office is temporarily closed to the public. We are not accepting drop in or walk in visitors right now. Agents may be onsite doing work but we need an appointment arranged in advance to guarantee we can accommodate your visit.
Our agents are available to talk to you via video conferencing (Zoom, FaceTime, Skype…). We can meet you in person by appointment.
While the world has changed because of COVID -19, what has not changed is our firm commitment to providing our clients with exceptional service.
No matter what your real estate needs, count on us to be by your side every step of the way.
- Brittnay Earnest Jones
- Drew Hale
- Jenny Fessler
- Kathy McBride
- Linda Springer
- Nada Laguna
- Nadine Daubert
- Stephanie Vito
- Will Primeau
- Tonia Jordan, Appraiser for Schuylkill Appraisal Services